Monday 9 January 2012

So I've been a bit down for the last few weeks,

after breaking up with my boyfriend of seven months, I drunkenly slept with someone else, and about a week ago we were talking, and I told him about it, so we would have everything out in the open, and since then he's kinda hated me, which I get is totally reasonable, but still sucks.

On a different note, do people even read this?
In one way I hope no one does, because this is practically a diary to me ( I was always useless at keeping a dairy, I'd either lose them or just draw through them), but at the same time I want to know if people actually do bother reading this, so I know to leave out really personal stuff.

I'm pretty sure there is a way I can check, but if I'm being completely honest I don't understand blogspot, which in a way is why I like it, although I often find myself feeling quite primitive trying to work out how to upload things.

Anyway, I better get back to work.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment