Saturday 14 January 2012

This post is going to make me sound like a total dick

but whatever,
I really dislike extremely happy people, or just people who are really open about their happiness.
Like,  good for you and everything for being so joyful (is that a word, my computer says it is so it is now!) but do you really need to parade around and be that happy?

I sound like a total misanthrope, which half the time is the case.
Well, ish.
I just dislike people confusing me with being "depressed", I am in no way whatsoever depressed,
I'm sad, but I'm happy with being sad.
I enjoy being sad.
Its easy, and I like the colour black so I suppose I fit into a generic stereotype.
Anyway, I better go cook some sort of dinner, which will actually be my breakfast  today due to my hangover stopping me from eating anything.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment