Saturday 11 February 2012

Forgot to mention it (I think)

But I started working a second job a few weeks ago at a new cinema in Howick called the Monterey, the only people that ever really come in are old people and stoner kids wanting choc tops, but its great!
Turns  out a girl I walked in a runway show ages ago is working with me, which is awesome because usually the stoners who want food ask her because she's hot and they think they have a chance with her.
But anyway, I've been crazy flat out working, which is a lot more difficult than you'd think working at a cinema would be.

The reason I actually made this post was to show everyone (and by everyone, I mean the two followers I have - to my knowledge) my uniform, which I realized about a minute ago is in the was. So I guess I'll have to show you some other time.

Basically, its me in a nom*D dress shirt, Zambesi pants (which my boss dislikes because the front of them are a shiny polyurethane and the back are cotton, but she told me on my first day to wear "poly-cotton black pants" which these TECHNICALLY are), a Rick Owens vest, my black Dr Martens, and an apron which I wear as a skirt the majority of the time.

I'll put a photo up when the apron is dry.
And sorry to anyone who reads this for disappointing you over the last few weeks about not posting regularly, I'll get better I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment